Hello!

My name is Christina Day and I am representing Oregon City in the 2010 Mrs. Oregon International Pageant to be held on April 10, 2010 in Portland Oregon. I am excited to have the opportunity to represent my community in this prestigious pageant and I am currently seeking sponsors to support me in my quest to become Mrs. Oregon International 2010. The International Pageant system differs greatly from the other pageant systems. This is not simply another beauty pageant! To be chosen as a contestant in the International Pageant system, you need to have a platform that you believe in, as well as a business plan to accomplish your goals within your platform.

The purpose of the Mrs. Oregon International Pageant is to honor the accomplishments of women for their commitment to family, their professional accomplishments and for those who are making a positive difference in their communities. I am using the notoriety that comes with this title to bring to light the overwhelming need for more quality foster and adoptive homes. As both a foster and adoptive parent myself, this is an area very close to my heart. My passion is children! Given the means, I would love nothing more than to be able to take in each and every child that comes into foster care. Since my heart is larger than my home, my goal is to recruit as many good people as I can. To truly be a good foster parent, you need compassion, a really good sense of humor, and a willingness to welcome a child into not just your home, but your heart. A lot of these children have never known what it feels like to be loved or to be a part of a real family. Your support will enable me to get the word out there and to find as many hearts and homes for these children in need.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vote for Christina Day, Mrs. Oregon City International 2010

Okay everybody, the polls have opened up for the People's Choice award! Please go to www.ORpageants.com, click on Mrs. Contestants, and vote for me! 25% of all funds raised will go directly to my favorite charity, Doernbecker Children's Hospital. (Assuming that I win the People's Choice award!) The other 75% goes towards helping the newly crowned Mrs. Oregon pay her way to the Mrs. International pageant in Chicago.

Please vote for me! :)

Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment